RPM Mortgage is a proud member of LendUS®, one of the largest independently owned and operated mortgage lenders in America. LendUS® was created as a collaboration of two well-established, like-minded companies. Together, we have formed one company, with one name, that is solely-focused on providing our clients with smart advice and an easy process with super speed.
It’s your finances and your life.
We bring it all together.
Your first home is the biggest investment of your life, and we’re passionate about educating you. We’ll make you a financing and housing market expert so buying a home and planning your life is a snap. And we’ve got loan products for every need, including:
- 3% Down Conventional Loans
- 3.5% Down FHA Loan
- 0% Down VA Loan
- 0% Down USDA Loan
- 1st and 2nd Mortgage Combination
- Various Mortgage Insurance Options
- 10% Down Jumbo Financing
- Family Gift Fund Programs
- Ready to upgrade, downsize, or relocate?
- Searching for a vacation rental you can also use occasionally?
- Or do you need a second home dedicated to just your family?
- Need a tax deferred exchange of investment properties?
- Want to buy again after a short sale or foreclosure?
Then it’s time for a consultation with a local RPM loan advisor to lay out your plan. No matter how complex your property, taxation, or family planning objectives are, we’ll take you through it with personalized service, a custom plan, and precise execution every step of the way. Browse our extensive Client Wins library detailing how we handle complex clients, objectives, and markets, then schedule a consultation today.
Refinancing is all about discovering new opportunities to achieve your goals faster. Consider your options:
- Access equity for remodel, debt payoffs, education, or investments
- Switch to a shorter term to pay off your loan faster
- Use home equity to get rid of your mortgage insurance
- Moving within 4-7 years? An interest only loan can minimize payments
Whether you’re a first time buyer, an existing homeowner, or a seasoned investor, RPM’s extensive mortgage product set is designed to offer you more choices:
- Jumbo Loan with a 5% down payment and no mortgage insurance
- Flexible requirements for previous financial hardships
- Reduced income documentation for self-employed
- Low credit scores for government loans
- Expansive investment opportunities
- Fixed-rate second mortgages
- No income, no taxes – Use assets to qualify
- Advance Approval® – Compete with all-cash offers
RPM was disrupting old school home financing with technology years before “fintech” was a term. We’re known by the world’s largest investors for our credit discipline. And as a customer, we’re at your service 24/7.
All In like family. Driven like Wall Street. Approachable like Main Street. These are the core values RPM lives by.
ALAMO, Calif. – April 2, 2018 – RPM Mortgage, a leading private mortgage lender and a division of LendUS®, is proud to announce that eight of its top loan advisors were named among Scotsman Guide’s Top Originators of 2017.
ALAMO, Calif. – March 30, 2018 – RPM Mortgage, a leading private mortgage lender and a division of LendUS®, LLC, is proud to announce it has appointed Sue Weaver as the Regional President of their Pacific Northwest operations.
ALAMO, Calif. – March 2, 2018 – RPM Mortgage a division of LendUS, LLC, a leading retail mortgage lender, is proud to announce that 35 of its loan advisors were named to Mortgage Executive Magazine’s Top Originators in America list for 2017.
From interns to executives, RPM team members make the complex lending business simple for customers and counterparties.
We’re a family firm with national scale that serves clients and each other with “Can Do, Will Do” positivity every day.
And Mortgage Executive Magazine ranks RPM in their 50 Best Companies to Work in America.
We encourage you to explore RPM’s Job Openings for opportunities to join the team!
We’re not just in the community, we’re part of the community.
Our “Can Do, Will Do” spirit at work extends into communities where we live. We invest our time, talent, and money alongside our neighbors to help improve everyone’s quality of life. Here are some organizations we’re proud to support.
Sign up to make your payment online.
Sign up to autopay your monthly mortgage payment.
Call 888.776.7575 to process an immediate payment.
Regular Payment Address:
PO Box 70, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Air Express Payment Address:
3240 Stone Valley Road West Alamo, CA 94507
PO Box 130 Walnut Creek, CA 94597
PO Box 70 Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Please include account number on all correspondence.